We are looking for one person only, to share an 80 year-old traditional Japanese’s house.
The house has been remodeled and transformed into a spectacular home with multiple features!!
- 〒606-8422 19 Goshonodan-cho, Shishigatani Sakyo-ku, Kyoto-city [京都市鹿ヶ谷御所ノ段町19]
- House for 3 people only.
- Moving in, can start as early as the 1st of July.
- Private room size (6 tatami-sized w/small loft storage).
- 1-year lease (renewal every 2 years).
- Rent : 55,000 yen / month.
- Key money(Reikin 礼金) : 55,000 yen.
- Monthly utility divided by all 3 tenants.
It is composed of 3 functional spaces: The Architecture office, 3 bedrooms and a Commonly-used event space.
What is so unique about the House?
- Living in an authentic traditional Japanese house, elaborately remodeled.
- Participating in creating & organizing various events that connects with more people, which can definitely enriches your life experiences.
- Language environment of both Japanese and English.
A little about ourselves
- Japanese male – architect
- Italian female – faculty member of international school
We are looking for someone who is responsible, sociable and a non-smoker;
not to mention also, a person who respects living with other people and preferably someone of international origin.
This house is located near Ginkaku-ji and the Philosophy path.
The neighborhood Is quietly comfortable, and sprinkled with a touristic atmosphere throughout the year.
Also, there is a little garden in front of the house where you can plant herbs!
Please Contact Ryota Naruhashi at the following email: email@example.com